Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fredericton, New Brunswick























Well, I am going to try and do a better job of it this morning and post some more photos too. Those Fredericton followers are so patient in waiting for my arrival and it was anticipated last winter, so dear ol' dad had to make the backyard rink again this year. Although I suspect it was not just for me.
Yes, I got in the backyard special in Fredericton at the Whitters'arena. It is a lovely rink, nice smooth ice and you know it is at least half the size of the rink at Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.. So here are some photos of skating at home in Fredericton.
Remember the last photo in last years blog is the Whitters' await, well, look what a year has done. the ice looks the same, but they are definitely a year older.
Again thanks for coming along, nine down one to go.
See you in St. John's!

No comments:

Post a Comment